Mobile Solution LLC © 2020
In cases provided for in the Federal Law On Personal Data No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006, the processing of personal data is not required in writing a consent may be given in any objective form provided that it can be confirmed to be given by the personal data subject or by its representing person including the form of an electronic document.
personal data provided by the User about themselves on his own during use of the Services, any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal data subject"). Mandatory information to be submitted for provision of the services or their individual features is particularly marked. Other information shall be provided by the User at his discretion.
Data automatically submitted to the Services during their use via software installed at the User device, private device network number (IP address, MAC address), cookies, information about browser, operating system, technical characteristics of user devices or software, access time, search queries, data on location and movement of the User device.
Personal data operator and the Administration of websites/services (hereafter referred to as Administration) is Mobilnoe resheniye Ltd (Tax number 1101163130, Principle State Registration Number 1181121002754).
– for personal data provided by the User during registration or filling in the forms at the services or/and websites at https://aqua-delivery.ru/, http://aqua-delivery.com/ by checking in the box “By pressing the “Register”/”Pay”/”Send” button I agree to processing my personal data and accept the terms of the Public Offer” and by pressing the “Register”/”Pay”/”Send” button
2.2. While processing the Users personal data, the Administration shall be guided by the Federal Law On Personal Data No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006. Personal data processing shall be allowed in the following cases:
1) processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the data subject to the processing of his personal data;
2) personal data processing is required for achieving the purposes stipulated by an international agreement of the Russian Federation or by a law, or for exercise and fulfillment of functions, powers and obligations imposed on operators by the Russian Federation law.
3) personal data processing is required for administration of justice or enforcement of a judicial act or an act of another body or official which are enforceable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation concerning enforcement proceedings (hereinafter referred to as “enforcement of a judicial act);
4) personal data processing is required for performance of an agreement to which a personal data subject is a party or under which the data subject is a beneficiary or surety, or for conclusion of an agreement on the initiative of a personal data subject or an agreement under which a personal data subject shall be a beneficiary or surety;
5) personal data processing is required for protection of life, health or other vital interests of the personal data subject in case it is not possible to obtain his/her consent;
6) processing of personal data is required for realization of the rights and legitimate interests of an operator or third parties or for the attainment of socially significant objectives, provided that this not cause the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject to be violated;
7) processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, with the exception of the purposes of the market promotion of goods, work and services by means of making direct contact with a potential consumer with the aid of communications facilities, on the condition of compulsory depersonalization of the personal data;
8) public access to the personal data being processed has been granted by or at the request of the personal data subject (hereinafter referred to as “personal data made public by the personal data subject”);
9) the personal data being processed are subject to publication or compulsory disclosure in accordance with federal laws.
10) Data base used for collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, distribution (including transfer), anonymizing, blocking and destruction of personal data shall be stored according to the applicable legislation in the Russian Federation.
– name, surname, patronymic name,
– delivery address, residence address,
– e-mail address and/or phone number, social media accounts and messenger accounts,
– image of the User video footage with the User’s participation.
– bank account details,
– work phone numbers and work emails of the User’s employees.
The User guarantees his right to transfer third parties’ personal data and guarantees their consent was obtained otherwise the User must indemnify the Administration its losses, damages, or claims presented by a government or governmental agencies
2.3. The Administration protects data automatically transferred during ad slots viewing and visiting the pages with CPL script (‘pixel”):
– IP address
– information about browser (or other software providing the ad slots viewing)
– access time
– technical characteristics of user devices or software
– webpage address with ad slot
2.3.1. If the User declines cookies, certain features of the Sites might become unavailable, which may affect User’s browsing experience.
3. Purposes of Collection and Processing of User Information
3.1. The Administration shall collect and process only such information about the Users (including their personal data) as required to fulfill the Administration obligations to provide the Services and to fulfill the agreements except for the cases unless otherwise stipulated by federal laws.
3.2. The Administration may use personal data of the Users for the following purposes:
3.2.1. Identification of a party of agreements between the User and the Administration for granting license, provision of the agreement.
3.2.2. Provision personalized Services to Users.
3.2.3. Responding to the Users requests to the support service, informing the Users about capabilities of Services, sending requests concerning use of Services.
3.2.4. Detecting geolocation with purpose of fraud prevention
3.2.5. Confirming accuracy and reliability of personal data provided by the User.
3.2.6. Sending the User information about amendments in terms of services provision, service messages, advertisements, news and promotional material about the Administration.
3.2.7. Fulfilment of marketing tasks, conducting statistical or other research based on anonymized data.
3.2.8. Providing the User with effective technical and service maintenance upon arising the problems with services or during the services provision.
3.2.9. Publishing the user’s comments and reviews including video reviews in Administration’s social media accounts or other Administration’s groups nr websites in Internet or services.
4. User Information Processing
4.1. Personal data processing shall be performed with data base located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Personal data about the Users shall not be provided to any third parties except for the cases when the User has disclosed his personal data to general public and broad access. Using specific services, the user realizes and agrees that some of his personal data may be available to general public
4.3. Personal data about the Users can be provided to any third parties in the following cases:
4.3.1. The User has granted his consent to such provision.
4.3.2. The provision is required to ensure functioning of the Services and/or individual features of the Services, implementation of partner of other the Services programs.
4.3.3. Provision is prescribed by the applicable legislation.
4.3.4. If the Administration takes part in a merge, acquisition or any other form of sale of all of its assets or a part thereof. In such event, all obligations concerning observance of this Policy shall be transferred to the purchaser of the Administration’s assets.
4.4. The Administration will only keep User’s personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements by any legal means both automatically and manually. Processing the Users personal data, the Administration shall be guided by the Federal Law On Personal Data No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006. Personal data shall be destroyed or depersonalized upon achieving the set goals as well as when such goals cease to be relevant unless otherwise stipulated by federal laws.
4.5. The Administration informs the User about the cases of loss or disclosure of personal data.
4.6. The Administration shall make all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, deleting, change, blocking, distribution of personal data and from other unlawful actions with it.
4.7. The Parties shall make all necessary measures for loss prevention or other negative consequences cause by loss or distribution of User’s personal data.
5.1. The User is obliged:
5.1.1. Provide the personal data necessary for using the services or services provision.
5.1.2. Update and refill the provided information when changed.
5.2. The Administration is obliged to:
5.2.1. processing of the User information for the purposes set forth herein.
5.2.3. follow all technical and organizational security measures protecting User’s Personal information which are normally used for such protection in customary business practices.
5.2.4. block processed personal data in the event that personal data are confirmed as inaccurate or personal data are found to be unlawfully processed, on the basis of information presented by the personal data subject or his representative or the authorized body for the protection of the personal data subjects’ rights or other necessary documents, for the period needed for an inspection.
5.3. The Users shall have the right to:
5.3.2. Request an operator to rectify, block or destroy his personal data in the event that the personal data are incomplete, out-of-date, inaccurate or unlawfully obtained or are not needed for the stated purpose of the processing, and shall have the right to take measures provided for by law to protect his rights. The request shall be sent to the Administration’s email.
5.3.5. Terminate the processing of his personal data or the purpose of the market promotion of goods, work and services by cancelling the email or SMS marketing except for the automatic system messages about the terms and conditions of services or account information.
5.3.6. The User acknowledges and agrees that withdrawing his consent for personal data processing or updates to previously given personal data certain features of the services might become unavailable partly or completely.
6.2. In case of lass or disclosure of personal data the Administration shall not be liable if such personal data:
6.2.1. became available to general public before its loss or disclosure.
6.2.2. was obtained from the third party before the Administration
6.2.3. User gave his consent to disclosure.
7. Dispute Resolution.
7.1. In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, the parties must proceed pre-arbitration procedure of disputes.
7.2. Upon receipt the complaint the Party must consider it and inform the other Party about the results withing 10 calendar days.
7.3. If a dispute is not resolved by reaching a settlement, any resulting legal actions must be resolved through court in the Russian Federation.
7.4. This Policy, relations between the User and the Administration arising in relation to applying of this Policy, issues out of the scope of this Policy shall be governed by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation with respect to the international rules on data privacy applicable at the time and to the territory.
8. Final Provisions.